1. Think of your readers. Keep in mind that you’re writing the content of your blog not for yourself but for your target visitors. These people will give you a visit over and over again if you give them exactly what they’re looking for. So, write about those things that they find interesting and write using their preferred writing style and format. This is one way to make sure that you’ll get the kind of response that you need from your audience.
2. Use explosive titles. Don’t be in a hurry when writing the titles for your blog posts. Remember, these are your greatest weapons in getting people to read what you’ve written. Make them as powerful and as emotionally-charged as possible. Give your audience a valid reason to read your blog posts.
3. Offer unique content. Instead of rehashing other blog’s content, ensure that you offer your readers nothing but unique and fresh information. You see, these people will not waste their time reading your blog if you offer nothing but data that they already know. Amazing Posting
4. Promote easy reading. Make your content easy on the eyes to help your readers. Use bigger fonts, short sentences, sub headings, bullet list, and short paragraphs. Also, highlight the most important information that you’re giving out so your readers can easily find them.
5. Talk to your readers. Never use third person pronouns when writing your content as this will surely alienate your readers. To put these people at ease, write as if they’re just in front of you. Use the terms that they usually use. Also, be upbeat and spontaneous all throughout.